Our Orlando Home Tour videos have been very popular, so we decided to expand on the idea and change things up a bit. This week, we’re showing you three different homes but they all had to fall within certain parameters.
- Each one needed to be between $220k and $245k
- They had to be zoned for short-term rental (although they can also be used as a full-time residence)
- They had to be within 30 minutes of Walt Disney World
- They had to have a private pool
- And they had to be a minimum of 3 bedrooms
So, Realtor ® Sean Faulk went out and found three homes, and here’s what he came up with.
Now that you’ve watched the video, use the poll below to vote for the one you liked the best! We’ll release results on a future episode of the Moving to Orlando podcast.
If you’re interested in speaking with one of our Realtors® about moving to the Orlando area, just fill out our contact form and someone will be in touch soon!