The theme parks are a significant reason many of us decided to join the rest of the sunshine state. Not only do Florida residents get to live near the parks, they often get to take advantage of deals and discounts specifically for Floridians. With that in mind, Let’s check out the current deals and discounts for Florida residents.
Florida Residents: Save Up to 20% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels in Early 2023
Florida residents can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays:
- Most Sunday through Thursday nights January 2, 2023 to February 28, 2023
- Most nights March 1, 2023 to April 30, 2023
Click HERE to learn more.
Hotel Offer: Florida residents can save up to 35% on hotel rooms.
- Enjoy Early Park Admission** (theme park admission required: select attractions), complimentary transportation, package delivery and much more.
- Book By: 2/15/23
- Travel: 10/30-11/22/22, 11/27-12/15/22 and 1/3-2/16/23
- Other savings available for travel 11/23/22 – 11/26/22 and 12/16/22 – 1/2/23
Click HERE to learn more.
Ticket Offer: Florida Residents Buy A Day, Get A 2nd Day Free*
- When to Purchase: Now – Dec. 14, 2022
- When to Go: Nov. 1, 2022 – Jan. 26, 2023
- Blockout Dates Apply: Nov. 21 – 26, 2022 and Dec. 22, 2022 – Jan. 2, 2023
- May be used on non-consecutive days.
- Online only.
- Valid only for Florida residents. Valid Florida photo ID required.
- Restrictions apply.
- Add a Day at Universal’s Volcano Bay Only $25 More
Check HERE to learn more.
Annual Passes: Universal offers discounts on Annual Passes for Florida residents. To explore all Florida pass options, click HERE.
Sea World, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica, Adventure Island Tampa
Tickets & Annual Passes
While there are discounts for these parks, they don’t always offer Florida resident-specific discounts. Currently, the discounted ticket and annual pass pricing is for everyone.
While there are no specific annual pass discounts, the ability to use the monthly EZpay is only available to Florida residents.
Free Entrance for Florida Teachers
As a former teacher myself, I did find this to be exciting for educators. Sea World is offering all certified and active K-12 Florida teachers a complimentary Sea World Florida Teacher Card. This card grants unlimited free admission to Sea World through September 7,2023. Teachers can visit Sea World’s website HERE to find out how to apply for this fantastic deal.
Discovery Cove hasn’t forgotten about Florida residents and offers year-long 20% savings on all their admission options. Some of these options do include entrance to Sea World, Aquatica, and Bush Gardens Tampa Bay. Find out more HERE.
Legoland currently has two Florida resident exclusive passes: Play & Party Pass and Awesome Pass, as well as a monthly payment option. The Play & Party Pass has block-out dates but is only $99 for a year of admission. The Awesome Pass offers unlimited access and includes the water park for $149.99. Annual Passes for non-residents start at $199.99. Learn more HERE.
Keep in mind with all these deals, proper identification such as a Florida driver’s license, state-issued ID, Florida-based military ID, or two proof of address documents such as a mortgage statement, utility bill, etc., are required. Required documents can be found on each theme park’s site.
Dreaming of becoming a Florida resident? If you’d like to speak with one of our REALTORS® about making the move to the Central Florida area, then just fill out our CONTACT FORM and someone will be in touch with you soon!